Top 10 Thames and Kosmos Science Kits for Inquisitive KidsAre you looking to explore the wonders of science with your kids? Thames and Kosmos offers educational science kits that are perfect for sparking interest in both children and adults alike! With a wide array of exciting experiments and activities, each Thames and Kosmos Science Kit is designed to stimulate hands-on learning and teach scientific principles. Whether you’re searching for introductory level kits for younger children, more advanced models for teenagers, or something fun for the whole family to build together, Thames and Kosmos has you covered. Check out our list of the best Thames and Kosmos Science Kits available today to get your young scientists exploring and learning the fun way!
Thames & Kosmos Ooze Labs Chemistry Station Science Experiment Kit, 20...
- Play the role of chemist with this huge, colorful, functional lab station!
- Create glowing slime, fizzing reactions, Oozing Bubbles, colorful chromatography, and more!
- With 57 pieces, This kit has everything you need to conduct experiments like a real scientist, including beakers, test tubes, flasks, pipettes, and more.
Thames & Kosmos Motors & Generators Science Kit | 25 Guided STEM Experiment...
- Learn how an electric motor converts electricity into motion
- Explore how an electric generator converts motion into electricity
- Observe the motor's inner working through its transparent plastic
Thames & Kosmos Mega Cyborg Hand STEM Experiment Kit | Build Your Own GIANT...
- Build your own awesome, wearable mechanical hand that you operate with your own fingers.
- No motors, no batteries — just the power of air pressure, water, and your own hands!
- Hydraulic pistons enable the mechanical fingers to open and close and grip objects with enough force to lift them. Every finger joint can be adjusted to different angles for precision movement.
Thames & Kosmos Kids First Science Laboratory Kit
- This fun and informative science kit allows preschool-age kids to get a head start on learning important STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) skills.
- Includes 24 large, plastic scientific tools that are durable, reusable, and easy-to-handle to ensure long-lasting fun and exploration.
- A 16-page, full-color manual explains to parents and adult supervisors how the scientific tools in the kit should be presented to their children and provides insight into a child's developmental stages.
Thames & Kosmos Simple Machines Science Experiment & Model Building Kit,...
- Through 26 model-building exercise, gain hands-on experience with gears and all six classic simple machines: wheels and axles, levers, pulleys, inclined Planes, screws, and wedges.
- Durable, modular construction system is compatible with building pieces in other construction, physics, and engineering kits from Thames & Kosmos.
- Learn how simple machines are all around us (the flagpole at school, the wheelbarrow in your backyard, The seesaw at the playground!) and how they're used to make complex tasks easier to do.
Thames & Kosmos Catapults & Crossbows Science Experiment & Building Kit |...
- Build ten sleek working models of catapults, crossbows and trebuchets
- Learn physics lessons in force, energy, motion, and projectiles
- Build and experiment with five different types of crossbows
Thames & Kosmos Hydropower Science Kit | 12 Stem Experiments | Learn About...
- 12 experiments and building projects
- Harness mechanical energy from water to do physical work
- Generate electricity to light an LED
Thames & Kosmos Magnetic Science | 33 STEM Experiments | Ages 8+ | Learn...
- Includes 33 engaging experiments and games
- Experiment with magnets of all shapes and shizes
- Make invisible magnetic fields
Thames & Kosmos Physics Pro (V 2.0) Science Kit | 96 Page Color Manual | 31...
- Build some really spectacular models and devices, such as a wind tunnel, pneumatic shocks, and a hydraulic lift.
- Begin your study of more advanced topics in physics, including fluid dynamics, energy, oscillation, hydraulics, and Pneumatics.
- You will investigate how air and water rest and flow, what they can carry and how they move.
Thames & Kosmos Master Detective Toolkit | Forensic Science Experiment Kit...
- Learn about how detectives use forensic science to answer questions, gather evidence, and solve crimes
- Experiment with the equipment and techniques used by real detectives
- Learn about securing a crime scene, and gathering and documenting evidence, including fingerprints, footprints, and tire tracks