Top 10 Toys that Encourage Creative Thinking and Problem-SolvingAre you looking for toys that will not only keep your child entertained, but also help them learn problem-solving skills? Look no further than this comprehensive list of toys designed to stimulate the mind and cultivate creative thinking. From classic wooden jigsaw puzzles to coding robots and strategy games, these toys are sure to provide hours of learning and fun. With this selection of toys that teach problem-solving skills, you can be sure your child is receiving a quality educational experience. So what are you waiting for? Check out this list and find the perfect toy for your growing, problem-solving prodigy!
Family Board Game – Wildcraft! an Herbal Adventure Game for Kids Ages 4-8...
- Unlike many kids games 4 and up that turn out to be too confusing for children, Wildcraft!, An Herbal Adventure Game, is a fun, strategic challenge that’s also easy to follow– NO READING REQUIRED. Because our learning board games feature clear illustrations and matching icons, even younger kids will learn what the different plants look like and can be used for. It’s the perfect fun game for family game night with kids, and ideal for beginners – no prior plant knowledge necessary!
- Educational fun for the whole family! The perfect mix of adventure and learning, Wildcraft! takes kids on an exciting quest through several ecosystems – while learning all about 25 edible and medicinal plants, where they grow, and how to use them! With waterfalls to slide down, logs to cross, and deer trails to wander down, Wildcraft! home games have the fun interactive elements that kids love. And before you know it, your little ones will be identifying plants right in your backyard!
- While other tabletop games for game night are poor quality, with toxic materials and parts that break in little hands, Wildcraft! is made in the USA with 100% recycled and recyclable materials. We use a water-based coating instead of varnish, and our beautiful watercolor illustrations are printed with vegetable oil-based inks. Our plant game includes a classic Game Board, Instructions, 4 Player Pieces, 54 Plant Playing Cards, 52 Trouble Cards, 25 Cooperative Cards, and a Spinner!
Small Foot Wood House with Keys Playset 9 Piece Motor Skills Toy – Shape...
- PORTABLE BUSY BOARD – With a rope handle & accessories that fit inside, this toy can be brought along everywhere! Each key fits a door that can be held open by rubber bands. The wood blocks have different shapes that fit into the corresponding opening in the house.
- CLASSIC EARLY EDUCATION TOY – Such a fun way to train developing minds to learn shape recognition and fit puzzle pieces into the correct spot. Perfect for babies and toddlers who love to tinker and explore!
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT FOR A BOY OR GIRL – What a unique present idea for birthdays and holidays. This is a high-quality set that will last and can be passed down through the generations. Sure to keep kids busy & engaged for hours! 7.87 x 6.3 x 5.91 in.
ZippyPaws - SmartyPaws - Puzzler Dog Toy - 3 in 1 Interactive Dog Toy...
- 3 In 1 Interactive Puzzle- Features three levels of play to keep your dog entertained - slide, rotate, and flip!
- Entertains Your Dog- Teach your dog problem solving skills as they work their way through each level of play
- Treat Motivated Entertainment- Designed with six pockets to fit kibble or treats, your dog will love the challenge
Buckle Toys - Boomer Square - Learning Activity Toddler Plane Travel...
- EDUCATIONAL: This stuffed toy provides training and assistance for brain development, with activities that encourage kids to learn about colors, numbers, counting & more.
- SENSORY TOY: Teach your little boy or girl (baby, toddler, preschool, pre-kindergarten) early life skills with a zipper pocket, embroidered numbers & shapes, & 6 colorful buckles. Size 6.5” x 6.5”
- TRAVEL SIZE: If you're traveling by car, bus or airplane, this small quiet toy is easy to bring anywhere. It may easily be clipped to a stroller, high chair, or car seat to keep children busy.
Social Skills for Kids: From Making Friends and Problem-Solving to...
- Powers, Keri K. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 256 Pages - 06/15/2021 (Publication Date) - Adams Media (Publisher)
Khan Academy Kids: Free educational games & books
- ALL-NEW ORIGINAL BOOKS: 15 new books teach kids important skills like empathy, self-confidence, problem solving, and appreciating and accepting different cultures and perspectives.
- PERSONALIZED LEARNING EXPERIENCE: Adaptive learning path allows each child to learn at their own pace.
- ROBUST CURRICULUM: Reading & literacy, language, math, executive function, and logic
Osmo-Little Genius Starter Kit for iPad + Early Math Adventure-6...
- Actual product packaging may vary from the image displayed. Components within the box remain the same. OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games. Children interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad, bringing a child's game pieces & actions to life (No WiFi necessary for game play). An Osmo Base is included, an iPad is not included, both are required for game play.
- TEACHING: Use Sticks & Rings for 4 creative games: Fill a magic mansion with furniture & incredible things you create exploring shapes & colors (Shape Builder)! Practice counting as you build numbers creating a town of buildings & friendly animals (Counting Town). Learn letter formation & phonics with 300+ words (ABCs), creating images in 5 playgrounds & watch them come to life on screen (Squiggle Magic).
- SKILLS LEARNED: Get kinder-ready with Osmo! EARLY MATH (number recognition, counting, shapes). EARLY READING (letter formation, pre-reading, phonics, age-appropriate vocabulary) OTHER ESSENTIAL LIFE SKILLS (fine-motor skills, attention to detail, social-emotional, imagination, critical thinking, empathy, problem solving, early literacy, colors, emotions, spatial reasoning).
Winning Fingers Flashing Cube Electronic Memory & Brain Game | 4-in-1...
- FUN FOR KIDS AND ADULTS 🎮: Flashdash offers 4 quick-coordination games in a unique light-up cube design. Great for home and travel, these fun handheld games help improve brain skills and hand-eye coordination. Volume is adjustable and can be muted entirely. Requires 3x AAA batteries (not included).
- SPEED GAMES 🎮: (1- Chase Me) Don’t let the moving light get out of your sight! Race it with your fingers by pressing the buttons while rotating the cube. (2- Catch Me) Quickly press the blinking red lights before time runs out while avoiding green lights and grabbing some “bonus” blue lights!
- MEMORY GAMES 🎮: (3- Follow Me) Memorize and match the correct pattern of colors and lights from one side to the other to win. (4- Remember Me) Reminiscent of the classic “Simon Says”, this game flashes light sequences for you to memorize and repeat.
Skillmatics Card Game - Guess in 10 Animal Planet, Gifts for 6 Year Olds...
- QUICK GAME OF SMART QUESTIONS - Divide yourselves up in teams, or play one on one, ask up to 10 questions to guess the animal on the Game Card! Is it a carnivore? Is it a domestic animal? Does it live in groups? Think hard, ask intelligent questions and the be the first player to win 7 Game Cards!
- STRATEGIZE YOUR WAY TO VICTORY - Make use of exciting features such as Clue Cards and Bonus Questions to plan your way to winning 7 cards.
- AWARD WINNING FUN FOR THE FAMILY - Winner Of The 2023 National Parenting Product Awards (NAPPA) and the 2022 Parents' Picks Awards. This is the most exciting game you’ll find for Family Game Night that can be thoroughly enjoyed by all ages 6 and up!
Scholastic 30 More Math Mysteries Kids Can't Resist!, Grades 3-5
- Lee, Martin (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 80 Pages - 01/01/2019 (Publication Date) - SCHOLASTIC INC (Publisher)