Playing with pattern blocks is great for children in so many ways. Wooden or plastic, magnetic or cardboard, large or small, these developmental toys bring colors, shapes, angles, and thinking challenges. Kids can create designs with them, build with them, and play games with them. Beginners can follow the pattern cards to recreate the sequences. Preschool kids will love making pictures using the shapes. Grade school children can solve spatial problems designing intricate patterns with magnetic or glass tiles. From repetitive patterns to beautiful mosaics, children will love playing with our quality pattern blocks.Ready to create and learn? Find the pattern block set for your child!
Pattern Blocks for Preschool Kids
This is a great toy for young pattern makers. The pattern cards show how to overlap the shapes to create various effects. What fun to make your own toys with this, too! Kids can build cars, people, animals… whatever they imagine. These are either sturdy wooden pieces or soft plastic so they are easy to bend and fit together. We love this toy for young pattern makers!
- Educational wooden block set: The Melissa & doug pattern blocks and boards classic toy is a set of 120 wooden blocks in various shapes and colors, inspiring kids to assemble colorful patterns on 5 boards
- Classic learning activity: Our pattern blocks and boards set lets kids enjoy a classic math manipulative and learning activity. It’s great for spatial awareness, color recognition, hand eye coordination, and problem solving
- Double sided board: The Melissa & doug pattern blocks and boards set features double sided boards that provide kids with even more creative play options. Kids can create linear patterns, sort blocks by color, count pieces, and more
- EDUCATIONAL WOODEN BLOCK SET: The Melissa & Doug Beginner Wooden Pattern Blocks Educational Toy includes 5 double-sided scenes with 10 recessed design templates and 30 individual shapes.
- CLASSIC LEARNING ACTIVITY: Our wooden pattern blocks and boards are a classic math manipulative and learning activity. They’re great for spatial awareness, color recognition, hand-eye coordination, and problem-solving.
- DOUBLE-SIDED BOARD: This Melissa & Doug pattern blocks for kids set features double-sided boards that provide kids with even more creative play options. Kids can complete the pictures or create their own designs.
- LEARNING BY PLAYING - SCIENTIFIC & ARTISTIC - PicassoTiles puzzle game challenge toys magnetic pattern block magic cube brain teaser puzzles twisting kit promotes logic training, critical thinking, problem solving, and hand-eye coordination skills. STEM Science, Technology, Engineering, art and Math, all-in-one enabling the kids to learn by intuitive play and bring out the best of all to be artistically creative while technically, architecturally, and intelligently advanced at the same time
- IDEABOOK INCLUDED - A free inspirational idea booklet is included with over 100+ design guide instructions for creating everything from basic shape to advanced and complex masterpieces. This early education STEM toy puzzle offers countless outcome possibilities for imaginative play to foster child brain development and nurture kids creativity and STEM skills. Put the pieces together to create 3D puzzles and form a tree, animal, car, boat, and more! THERAPEUTIC - Replaces and reduces screen time
- 96 PATTERNS from the 16pc colored puzzles (16 cubes x 6 sides per cube) with 17 unique designs to allow most inspired creations. Encourage creativity which is the key factor to success in today's ever-changing environments. TRAVEL SIZE and PORTABLE - Magnetic puzzle cube is easy to connect and put away for storage on the go. CREATIVITY BEYOND IMAGINATION - 3D puzzle game brain teaser is made for preschool, pretend play, group activity, classroom teamwork, kindergarten and even creative adults
- GREAT FOR LIGHT & COLOR EXPLORATION - Transparent Pattern Blocks are ideal for use on a light panel to explore attributes and color mixing.
- A PROVEN STAPLE TO BUILD MATH SKILLS - Use the included activity guide for ideas on how to build early math skills with pattern blocks.
- DESIGNED FOR YOUNG HANDS - Pieces feature raised edges, making them easy to pick up.
- TOYS THAT TEACH: Kids put logic and visual skills to the test using these well-crafted colorful wooden blocks while creating friendly 3D designs.
- CRITICAL THINKING: Your child will be challenged with replicating up to 50 designs in three levels of difficulty.
- CREATIVE PLAY: You'll find that kids are endlessly inspired by earlier successes and can't stop building with Block Buddies!
- 3D MAGNETIC TILES: The original 3D magnetic building sets that engage young minds by fusing together math, science, and creativity. Create flat or 3-dimensional shapes with this set
- DIVERSE SET: 32 translucent, colorful shapes including squares (2 large, 14 small) and triangles (8 equilateral, 4 right, 4 isosceles)
- CREATIVITY: Sparks hours of imaginative free play in children. Anything they can dream, they can create!
Pattern Blocks for Kids in Grades 1-3
Got a junior engineer in your house? Help them develop problem solving skills with these high quality pattern blocks. Whether they follow the cards, free form their own patterns, or solve puzzles, these awesome toys are sure to be a hit. Use them for math problems, spatial reasoning, architectural design, and more. These glass pattern blocks have very precise angles so patterns snap together easily. They are much easier to use than the plastic sets when constructing complex designs!
- FUN AND CREATIVE: Wooden Pattern Blocks is a fun and creative way for your kids to explore shapes and symmetry. Include 155 pieces of different color blocks, create different forms of animals, bugs, birds and things
- SAFE MATERIAL: All the pieces are well sanded and painted ，It is made of durable wood and non-toxic paints material
- MULTIFUNCTION LEARNING TOY：Build early shape, color, and number recognition skills, it can inspire children's imagination as well as promote their physical and intellectual development
- 【Multi-Use Blocks】190 magnetic foam pattern blocks there are plenty for making many different patterns. These blocks work on those cards perfectly and have simpler & nicer designs (i.e., rocket, car, owl, geometric pattern, etc.) for kids. A drawstring bag is included for easy travel and storage. A drawstring bag is included for easy travel and storage.
- 【Educational and Fun】 Our Pattern Blocks and Boards set lets kids enjoy a classic math manipulative and learning activity. It’s great for spatial awareness, color recognition, hand eye coordination, and problem solving
- 【Get Creative!】Our all-in-one set has a magnetic board that invites kids to write, draw & stick on magnets. It contributes to developing your child’s imagination and hands-on ability.
- 250-PIECE SET: Features 6 different shapes and colors, and is great for classroom activities
- RECOGNIZE PATTERNS: Get young students learning geometry and pattern design. These are great pattern blocks the classrooms
- PARENT AND TEACHER GUIDE: Comes with storage bucket and not only helps educators and parents stay organized, but prompts learning activities
- Set of 49 large Foam Pattern Blocks.
- Great for small hands. 3" (7.5cm) on a side.
- Activity sheet included.
Pattern Blocks for Kids in Grades 4-7
Working on geometry skills? Good at designing buildings? These pattern blocks are a great way to teach spatial reasoning and design. The angles of the shapes allow children to create frieze patterns, create complex mosaics, or build basic architectural models. They can also be used for making solving math problems. Look no further for a fun and educational toy to challenge your child!
- 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐂 𝐏𝐔𝐙𝐙𝐋𝐄 – Recreate 50 stunning patterns using the included design booklet. Design your own or use our progressive patterns, including partial designs to finish or black & white designs to match in color. 100 pcs included in a variety of colors and the ability to create 3-D designs. 8.5” diam / 21.6 cm diam
- 𝐊𝐈𝐃-𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 – Challenge kids to identify, sort, and match the puzzle pieces. Improve memory and experiment play with flipping the puzzle pieces to mix and match and create unique Mosaics
- 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐌 𝐓𝐎𝐘 - Learn by Play. Develop critical thinking and problem solving skills. Fosters experimentation and trial & error as well as fine motor skills. Strengthen visual discrimination, spatial thinking, and attention to detail by matching patterns.
- 36 PATTERN BLOCK ACTIVITIES: Thirty-six designs
- PATTERN BLOCKS REINFORCE MATH SKILLS: Great for patterning and reasoning practice
- INCLUDED NOTES HELP PARENTS TEACH KIDS: Complete with Teaching Notes
- The XL game board measures 12 x 12 inches – almost 2 inches larger than the regular game!
- Perfect strategy game for the whole family -less than a minute to learn with fun challenges for all ages!
- Players take turns placing their 21 pieces on the board: each piece must touch another of the same color, but only at the corners!
Our All-Time Favorite Pattern Blocks
Pattern blocks surely are one of the most versatile and fun ways for kids to develop mathematical skills. They enable children to create a multitude of designs, from simple lines to more complex geometrical figures. Pattern blocks help children in visualizing measurements in a way that they can see them in their mind’s eye, rather than just recognize numbers on a page. Pattern blocks are ideal for STEM learning and come in handy when it comes to geometry, fractions, symmetry or even advanced math concepts like algebraic equations. Have fun learning!