Fall is such a beautiful season that it really calls to decorate our houses with some autumn theme crafts. Fall brings a colorful supply for many creative crafts of the season: leaves! With all the imaginable fall colors you can make one-of-a-kind leaf display right on your front door or inside the house. Let’s make simple and pretty leaf wreath. You can use the real fall leaves, the fabric or plastic leaves from a local craft store, or leaves made with construction paper. Art possibilities are endless. The project can be made with a few age groups of kids at the same time.
- Paper plate, poster paper or cardboard to make a wreath shaped base
- Glue (hot glue gun works like a charm for any craft!)
- Leaves of different colors from different trees
- Ribbon or twine to hang your project
- Paint – if you like to color the white plate or base