Top 10 Educational Toys That Teach Your Kids Coding SkillsCoding is a great way to get kids interested in technology from a young age. The best way to introduce coding to children is through play, and there are plenty of toys on the market designed to teach coding skills. Whether you’re looking for interactive robots, coding board games or coding-based activities, these are the top 10 toys that teach kids coding fundamentals. Read on to find out which toys can turn your little ones into coding experts!
Code Piano S.T.E.M. Coding Toy for Kids 8-12 | Learn Real Coding and...
- 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗖 + 𝗖𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗠 𝗧𝗢𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗦: Girls and boys 8 & up learn how to make and modify their own electronic music with Code Piano. Free online project guides show them how computer programming works. Great for teens, too!
- 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗟𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗩𝗘: The speaker and buttons are built into this code toy and it includes reference cards, USB cable, & carrying case. All you need is our free online software on your Windows, Mac, or Chromebook computer or laptop.
- 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗕𝗘𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗦: Projects designed by parents, teachers, and engineers for kids 8-12 who are just starting with typed code. Step-by-step guidance helps them learn STEM skills through fun hands-on activities.
How to Be a Person: 65 Hugely Useful, Super-Important Skills to Learn...
- Newman, Catherine (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 160 Pages - 05/26/2020 (Publication Date) - Storey Publishing, LLC (Publisher)
Base Kit Computer Coding for Kids 8-12. Learn Code and Electronics. Great...
- 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗠 𝗚𝗜𝗙𝗧: Coding for kids 8+ has never been easier! Perfect for boys & girls interested in science, technology, engineering, & math (STEM) - all of which are integrated into this coding toy.Great for teens, too!
- 𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙-𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗗 𝗙𝗨𝗡: Over 55 online projects & 3.5 hours of video walkthroughs, plus coding ‘challenges’ for kids. Develops critical thinking and logic through fun coding play.
- 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬: Kids have 1000+ lines of computer code that they can tinker, modify, and customize. Clear online instructions help kids 8+ get started and learn coding step by step.
LEGO Marvel Infinity Gauntlet Set 76191, Collectible Thanos Glove with...
- Features a LEGO brick recreation of the iconic Infinity Gauntlet with Infinity Stones, and a sturdy stand with a descriptive tablet
- The golden Thanos glove captures forever the captivating style of Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame movies
- This impressive homage to Marvel features Thanos' Gauntlet with movable fingers and vibrant colors resulting in a timeless display piece
Coding for Kids with Minecraft - Ages 9+ Learn Real Computer Programming...
- CodaKid’s Minecraft Java coding educational software provides 90+ hours of interactive lessons designed to engage and educate kids, teaching them to become creators in their own right.
- Students learn real Java coding and video game design using the professional text editor Eclipse to create amazing Minecraft mods to share with family and friends. 8- to 10-minute bite size lessons fit into your child's busy schedule.
- CodaKid's method makes learning Java coding fun and easy, and students learn transferable skills that can help them with college applications, in future careers, and in life.
Interesting Facts For Curious Minds: 1572 Random But Mind-Blowing Facts...
- Moore, Jordan (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 198 Pages - 07/18/2022 (Publication Date) - Red Panda Press (Publisher)
Makeblock mBot Ranger 3 in 1 Robot Toys, Coding Robot Kit STEM Educational...
- 【3 in 1 Advanced-level Robotics Kit】Ranger 3 in1 robot toys provide 3 robot shapes in one set. Land Raider is a robot tank that can play in all terrains. Nervous Bird is a self-balancing robot that can tremble to keep itself balanced. And Dashing Raptor is a racing car with three wheels. Kids can use Makeblock App to control this robotics kit.
- 【Improve Skills by Making STEM Projects】Robotics integrated with engineering and coding. By building and programming this robotics kit, kids can learn robotics & programming knowledge and improve their hand-eye coordination, imagination, creativity, logical thinking and problem-solving abilities. Great STEM educational robot toys for kids 8-12.
- 【Easy to Build & Program】Building will be easier with clear instructions. Children and parents can easily assemble this robotics kit and enjoy a joyful family time. Support Scratch and Arduino programming languages, kids will get professional guidance through mBlock5 Programming App and learn to program from beginner to expert when playing with robot toys.
Osmo - Coding Starter Kit for iPhone & iPad-3 Educational Learning...
- Now available on iPhone devices. Actual product packaging may vary from the image displayed. Components within the box remain the same. OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games. Children interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad, bringing a child's game pieces & actions to life (No WiFi necessary for game play). An Osmo Base is included, an iPad is not included, both are required for game play..Ideal for ages:5 years and up
- TEACHING: Use hands-on physical blocks, coding commands, to control the character Awbie on a fun-filled adventure (Coding Awbie), an introduction to coding. Use coding blocks to learn coding's creative side while developing an ear for rhythm, melody, and harmony - make your beat come alive, learn patterns & loops with over 300+ musical sounds (Coding Jam). Share a composed Jam with family, friends & the Jam community. Solve advanced side-by-side coding puzzles solo or with others, playing at their own level, using teamwork & strategy to unlock new worlds & coding 60+ puzzles (Coding Duo).
- SKILLS LEARNED: Logic, coding fundamentals, basics of programming, solve coding puzzles, teamwork, listening, critical thinking, observation, creative problem solving, music creation & pattern recognition. Osmo sees and reacts to real-life movement. Geared towards children & love of learning.
Makeblock mBot Robot Kit, STEM Projects for Kids Ages 8-12 Learn to Code...
- 【Entry-level Coding Robot Toy】 Designed for learning electronics, robotics and computer programming in a simple and fun way, mBot robot kit is an excellent educational robot toys. From scratch to Arduino, this STEM projects for kids ages 8-12 helps kids to learn programming step by step via interactive software and learning resources.
- 【Easy to Build 】With clearly building instructions, this building kit can be easily built within 15 minutes with just a screw. Kids will learn more about electronics, machinery, and robotics components through building mBot. You can also play this STEM projects for kids ages 8-12 as a remote control car with its multi-functions: line-follow, obstacle-avoidance and so on.
- 【Rich Tutorials for Programming】 We offer multiple coding lessons in the package from L1-L3, with these coding cards, children can easily use all fonctions of mBot and creat projects by themselves. Matched with 3 free Makeblock apps, and mBlock software, kids can enjoy remote control, play programming games, and program with mBot robot kit. Note that the remote control needs a CR2025 battery(NOT INCLUDED), and the robot kit needs 4 AA batteries (NOT INCLUDED)
Educational Insights Artie Max The Coding, Drawing Robot, STEM Toy,...
- SPARK MORE CURIOSITY! Level up STEM skills through creativity with Artie Max, the coding, drawing robot that helps kids building coding confidence through artist creation!
- CODING MEETS CREATIVITY: You code it, Artie draws it; From simple drag and drop programs to complex coded creations, Artie Max draws your code in color, on paper, using three interchangeable, onboard markers, smart sensors, line detection, and more.
- SIMPLE SETUP START CODING IN MINUTES! With built-in tutorials and an easy-to-follow guide, kids can start dragging and dropping code for Artie to draw in minutes; Crystal clear instructions, built-in tutorials, and how-to videos make for a frustration-free coding experience every time